The Residences at Bridgeport Medical Lodge is a special place to call home for seniors who want to maintain a full life but who need a little extra help with medical needs.
- Studio units from 328 square feet
- One-bedroom units from 457 square feet
- Two-bedroom units from 749 square feet
- Kitchenettes in all apartments
- Laundry facility with two washers and two dryers
Activities and entertainment keep life lively for our residents and guests. Our friendly social programs staff members create activities and events to correspond to the needs and capabilities of each participant. Keeping busy, active and engaged has a strong, favorable impact on healing! Family and friends are encouraged to attend!
- Musical performances
- Game Time
- Fitness classes
- Religious meetings
- Holiday parties
- Field Trips/outings
- Resident council meetings
- Volunteer programs
Everyone at the Residences at Bridgeport Medical Lodge has the opportunity to meet with our dietitian to review their nutritional needs. Our medical staff is a part of this process as well. Specific dietary concerns are shared with the kitchen staff to ensure the resident’s meals are consistent with their physician’s guidelines.
- Three nutritious and delicious daily meals
- On-site chef
- Full salad bar at every meal
- Pancake maker for perfect breakfast pancakes!
- Private dining room for family events
- Snacks and beverages available 24-hours
- Separate dining area for short-term guests
- Separate bistro in the Stagecoach Rehab wing
- Therapeutic diets available include cardiac-health diet, diabetic-friendly diet, mechanical soft diet, pureed diet
Come See for Yourself
Our top-quality care creates results. In fact, our discharge to home rate is above the national average. And our beautiful, comfortable surroundings make guests feel right at home. Come see what makes Bridgeport Medical Lodge so special.