Hello Family and Friends,
We will begin allowing essential caregiver visitation Monday 09/28/2020 as we have direction and procedures in place. To accommodate everyone, families or representative will be allowed one visit per week for two hours or as the facility sees fit. Two set/permanent visitors can be assigned to visit one Resident, but only one can visit at a time. You must schedule a visit in advance, so please feel free to call and start scheduling your visits. Unfortunately if your loved one is positive with COVID-19, they can not accept visitors at this time.
Requirements for visitation are as follows:
- All Visitors must enter and exit through the front door.
- Must have called and scheduled an appointment prior to visit
- The current hours to visit will be:
- Monday through Friday between the hours of 9am and 5pm.
- Must provide copy of negative COVID-19 test results within 7 days of scheduled visit. (This requirement is on-going for now)
- Visitor’s must be educated on proper donning and doffing of appropriate PPE
- Upon facility entry a visitor’s temperature, questionnaire, and hand washing must be completed.
- Sign in and out on the visitation log when entering and exiting the facility
- PPE must be worn appropriately at all times (no clothe masks will be allowed, only surgical masks, N-95 masks, or KN-95 masks)
- Sign and agree to facilities Policy and Procedure for essential caregiver visitation guidelines
HHS Executive Commissioner stated “It is critical to the health of residents that we provide opportunities whenever possible for families to reunite, while continuing to take all necessary precautions to prevent the spread of disease.” We definitely agree with the Commissioner’s statement and look forward to having families return safely to our community.
Please follow us on social media (Facebook or Instagram) or our internet webpage if you use this platform to see activities we are doing at Bridgeport Medical Lodge along with COVID-19 updates.
Thank you for all your positive thoughts and prayers,
2108 15th Street Bridgeport, TX 76426 Phone: 940-683-5023